Workplace Needs Assessments
Book your Workplace Needs Assessment today! Either remote, for just £129, or in person for £395.
What is a Workplace Needs Assessment?
Work-based assessments are offered privately and can be tailored to help develop and grow our clients. These can be remote, at £129, or in person, at £395. These cover SPLD’s, Physical, Neurological, and sensory conditions. The aim of this is to assess and subsequently recommend a solution that benefits both the employee and the employer for a better working arrangement.
What it involves:
- Initial checks and fact-finding about the client’s difficulties at work, from both the employee and their line manager/employer.
- Checks and fact-finding about the employee’s specific role and working environment.
- Review of any existing adjustments already in place.
- Consideration of any existing assessment reports.
- Assistive software reviews.
- Prepare a comprehensive written report of the findings and specific recommendations on suitable adjustments.
How it works
1. Book an assessment
Arrange an assessment to first identify what requirements you may need or need to implement.
2. Receive your recommendations
Receive recommendations from our expert assessors.
3. Choose your funding option
There are two funding options available, you can either purchase all solutions privately or apply for Government funding through the Access to Work Scheme. If you wish to purchase privately then please use our online order form.
4. Receive your training and solutions
We know that time is important, so once your order has been placed with us we will be in touch within 2 working days to arrange your training or provide your services.
We offer a wide range of training solutions that provide benefits for both employers and individuals. Training can be either technical or holistic and often involves both the individual and the employer to remove any existing barriers and allow both parties to achieve success.
Access to Work funding
Access to Work funding is available and more information can be found by clicking into the access to work section, please be aware that there is a timeline associated with all Access to Work applictions.
Click the link below if you wish to purchase any training or other materials from Right2Write. You must supply as many contact details as possible in the fields provided so that our staff can find you and delivery of the items can occur swiftly.
Once you have submitted the order form your data will be processed within 2 working days and you will receive a reply to the email address supplied in “Order Confirmation Email” below. If you have not received such a reply please do not hesitate to contact us.